You can view and manage your eProposals and eCards, regardless of status, on the Activity page.
Select a Property
If you have access to more than one property, select a property from the drop-down menu. This step is unnecessary if you have access to only one property.
To view your existing eProposals and eCards, select Activity from the top navigation bar.
What You Can Do in Activity
- View important details of multiple existing eProposals and eCards in a grid format, including:
- From: The sender of the eProposal/eCard.
- To: The recipient of the eProposal/eCard.
- Views: The number of times the eProposal/eCard has been viewed.
- Sending Status: An indication of where the eProposal/eCard is in the process.
- Sent On: The date of the first time the eProposal/eCard was sent to the client.
- Event Date: Either the arrival date or the first day of Room Block or Meeting Space usage, whichever comes first.
- Expiration Date: The date as of which the eProposal will no longer be viewable. The Expiration Date must occur before the Event Date.
- Created On: The date that the eProposal/eCard was created.
- Search: Use to locate a particular eProposal/eCard.
- Preview: See exactly how your client will see an eProposal/eCard.
- Get Link: Copy and paste an eProposal URL to use in your own email. (Available when the eProposal has been sent.)
- Resend: Send an eProposal/eCard again to the same client through the system. (Available when the eProposal has been sent.)
- Clone: Create an exact copy of an eProposal/eCard to use as the basis for a revised eProposal/eCard, or, for a different client. (Not available for sent eProposals containing an eContract.)
- Edit: Make changes to an eProposal that has been sent and contains an eContract. You can then resend the revised eProposal to the same client.
- Status: Assign a status to eProposals/eCards to help you organize and locate them later.
- Download PDF: Download a copy of your eProposal in PDF format.
- Contract: Open the eContract associated with the eProposal. (Available when eProposal is configured with eContracts.)
To continue learning how to create an eProposal view the articles below -
- eProposal Activity - statuses
- eProposal Activity - change an expiration date
- eProposal Activity - search within the activity log
- eProposal Activity - view a specific category in the activity log
- eProposal Activity - sort the activity log
- eProposal Activity - preview your eProposal or eCard
- eProposal Activity - how to link a copy of the eProposal
- eProposal Activity - Clone
- eProposal Activity - Download PDF
- eProposal Activity - navigating resends
Please sign in to leave a comment.