Use keywords to find the eProposal or eCard you seek.
Select a Property
If you have access to more than one property, select a property from the drop-down menu. This step is unnecessary if you have access to only one property.
Select Activity from the top navigation bar.
Choose either the eProposal or eCard tab depending on what you are searching for.
Select a filter or All from the Currently Viewing drop-down list. (By default, the Prospect filter will be in use.) Enter keywords in the search box and select Search.
Your search results will appear in a new tab called Search Results.
Select Advanced Search.
Enter the desired criteria and choose options from the drop-down lists. Select Search.
Exit Search Mode
Click on the close (X) icon on the Search Results tab.
To continue learning how to create an eProposal view the articles below -
- eProposal Activity - sort the activity log
- eProposal Activity - activity overview
- eProposal Activity - statuses
- eProposal Activity - change an expiration date
- eProposal Activity - view a specific category in the activity log
- eProposal Activity - preview your eProposal or eCard
- eProposal Activity - how to link a copy of the eProposal
- eProposal Activity - Download PDF
- eProposal Activity - Clone
- eProposal Activity - navigating resends
Please sign in to leave a comment.