Use Choices to:
- Display related items as a group under a single heading
- Offer optional customizations that may or may not increase the price of an item
- Name: Enter a name for the choice.
- Description: Enter a description for the choice.
- Option: A choice must have at least two options. Select Add Option to add as many options as you like.
- Price: Enter a price for the choice, if necessary. If uOrder is enabled and you enter a number greater than 0, the cost of the option will be added to the base price of the menu item. If you enter 0, the base price of the menu item remains unchanged. If you enter a number less than 0, the cost of the option will be subtracted from the base price of the menu item.
- # of options permitted: Use the slider to indicate how many options may be selected for this choice.
- Choice Move Up/Down: Use the arrows located above each choice to change the order of appearance of choices.
Here's how the choices entered above will look on the live menu: