Send an eProposal/eCard again.
Select a Property
If you have access to more than one property, select a property from the drop-down menu. This step is unnecessary if you have access to only one property.
Select Activity from the top navigation bar.
Sending Status = Sent
Should your client request to have a notification sent again and you sent it via the system the first time, click Resend and the system will immediately resend your eProposal/eCard to the client. An asterisk will be displayed next to "Sent” in the Sending Status column indicating that the eProposal/eCard was sent again.
Sending Status = Self-Sent
When you click Resend for an eProposal/eCard you previously sent via your own email application, just like the first time you sent it, your own email application will open with a new draft email. This draft will contain a link to your eProposal/eCard. With the Self-Send option, it is solely your responsibility to send the email via your own email application in order for your client to receive it and for it to be properly tracked. An asterisk will be displayed next to "Self-Sent” in the Sending Status column indicating that the eProposal/eCard was sent again (regardless if you actually send it or not.)
If your email application doesn't open as expected, disable the pop-up blocker in your browser and try again.
- eProposal Activity - Download PDF
- eProposal Activity - view a specific category in the activity log
- eProposal Activity - statuses
- eProposal Activity - Clone
- eProposal Activity - search within the activity log
- eProposal Activity - sort the activity log
- eProposal Activity - activity overview
- eProposal Activity - preview your eProposal or eCard
- eProposal Activity - how to link a copy of the eProposal
- eProposal Activity - change an expiration date
Please sign in to leave a comment.