Organize and filter your eProposals/eCards.
Select a Property
If you have access to more than one property, select a property from the drop-down menu. This step is unnecessary if you have access to only one property.
Select Activity from the top navigation bar.
The Benefits of Using Statuses
When you have created and sent dozens of eProposals/eCards, it can become burdensome to keep track of them all. Quickly assign them a status to help you stay organized.
Prospect | Tentative | General Inquiry | Definite | Contracted
Pending | Completed | Canceled | Turn Down | Lost | Archived
By default, the Activity log displays only eProposals/eCards with a Prospect status, which is the default status assigned to newly created eProposals/eCards. If you assign other Statuses to your eProposals/eCards, the benefit will be two-fold:
- Your Prospect view will be more streamlined and accurate since you've moved other items (e.g., pending, contracted or canceled eProposals/eCards) out of that view.
- You will be able to filter by the other statuses, making it easier to find what you're looking for.
Change a Status
Select Status for an eProposal/eCard.
Select a new status from the drop-down list.
Optionally, add comments for later reference. Select Save.
Using Status to Change Your View
The Currently Viewing drop-down list acts like a filter for your eProposals/eCards. By default, it is set to display items with a Prospect status.
Choose a category from the list to only view eProposals/eCards with that status.
Six months after an eProposal's event date the eProposal is automatically archived. Choose Archived from the Currently Viewing drop-down list to view your archived eProposals/eCards.
When you change the status of an eProposal/eCard to Canceled, its link for viewing will no longer work.
- eProposal Activity - Clone
- eProposal Activity - search within the activity log
- eProposal Activity - sort the activity log
- eProposal Activity - activity overview
- eProposal Activity - view a specific category in the activity log
- eProposal Activity - navigating resends
- eProposal Activity - Download PDF
- eProposal Activity - preview your eProposal or eCard
- eProposal Activity - how to link a copy of the eProposal
- eProposal Activity - change an expiration date
Please sign in to leave a comment.