Get a count of how many eCards have been sent in a particular date range.
Select a Property
If you have access to more than one property, select a property from the drop-down menu. This step is unnecessary if you have access to only one property.
Select By Date Range
Select eCard, then By Date Range from the list of reports.
Select options from the user status drop-down list. Enter start and end dates your desired date range. Select Submit.
If you have Admin permissions, you are able to create reports on behalf of your staff members.
To continue learning how to create an eProposal view the articles below -
- eCard Reports - count by year report
- eCard Reports - count by user report
- eCard Reports - count per client report
- eCard Reports - count to date report
- eProposal Reports - client summary report
- eProposal Reports - count to date report
- eProposal Reports - count per client report
- eProposal Reports - export and refresh reports
- eProposal Reports - count by date range report
- eProposal Reports - count by user report
- eProposal Reports - count by year report
Please sign in to leave a comment.