Guestfolio is packed full of tools and features designed to help you run your hotel and personalize the travel experience for your guests. This article will outline some of the main features available in Guestfolio.
Click on the question mark icon displayed on the bottom right corner of any screen in Guestfolio to activate our help 'widget', which will allow you to search for guides and articles in our knowledge base or contact Guestfolio customer support.
Need to add new users or update your user profile?
Click on the gear icon in the top right corner of the screen, followed by the “Hotel Settings” option, and then the option “Manage Your Users” on the subsequent page.
Want to search for a reservation, guest profile or subscriber?
Use the search bar in the top right corner of any Guestfolio screen.
Need to change your hotel contact details, currency or check-in/out times?
Click on the gear icon in the top right corner of the screen, followed by the “Hotel Settings” option, and then the option “Hotel Contact Details” on the subsequent page.
On the left side of Guestfolio can be found tabs that contain drop down menus for all Guestfolio functionality.
Activity: Displays overall recent activity for your hotel.
- Latest activity - Lists recent TripAdvisor reviews, survey responses and guest requests.
- Current guests - Simplified guest profiles for arriving, in-house and departing guests.
- 30-day trends - Overview of hotel account activity.
Reservations: Displays all guest reservations and other information relating to bookings.
- Reservations - Lists all reservations with the ability to access guest profiles and view/resend emails to a guest.
Guest Profiles: Displays all guest profiles and further information relating to your guests.
- Guest Profiles - Lists all guest profiles with the ability to cross-check guest interests, reservations made, surveys completed, reviews, requests made, campaigns received and any subscriber lists they are added to.
Automated Emails: All things related to transactional and reservation specific emails (confirmation, survey, pre-arrival, bring-back, etc.)
- Automated Emails - Lists all your emails with options to view, change, send preview and adjust conditions.
- Email settings - Displays triggers for modification emails.
- Email templates - Themes that are applied to one or many of your automated emails, you can edit and create new ones here.
- Survey reply templates - Pre-written responses to guests surveys, can set up and adjust response automation here too.
- Double opt-in emails - Pre-written emails that will be sent to guests when a subscription is requested by the hotel
Guest Requests: Shows all requests made through your mobile concierge including status and notes.
Newsletters: All things related to marketing emails, separate from automated emails in that a subscriber here does not necessarily have to have stayed at your hotel.
- Marketing campaigns - All campaigns (marketing emails) your hotel has sent.
- All subscribers - Lists your total subscriber database.
- Subscriber lists - Lists of subscribers that have been broken down by various conditions, such as location, spoken language, etc.
- Subscriber interests - Pre-defined tags that can be assigned to subscribers such as spa, restaurant, winter activities, etc.
- Import subscribers - Here you can upload lists of subscribers via csv file. This could be from your restaurant or spa, etc.
- Signup form - Instructions and code needed to add a email signup form to your website.
Surveys & Satisfaction: Lists all surveys your hotel has with options to search guest responses and create reports.
Mobile Concierge: Here you can create notices and events to add to your mobile concierge and emails.
Reports: Displays reporting for Reservations, emails, guest requests, marketing campaigns and guest surveys.