The Agent Dashboard shows production by travel agents as a whole, or by a specific agency. You can customize the property, currency (where applicable), business unit (if applicable), and start and end dates of the data to be displayed.
- This report is for single hotel or portfolio use. When used for a portfolio, the data is an aggregate across the portfolio.
- The start and end dates default to the current calendar month and represent the stay dates.
Overall Travel Agent KPI (Key Performance Indicators)
- Rooms Sold
- Room Revenue
- Ancillary Revenue Ratio: Ancillary revenue divided by room revenue as a percentage.
- BAR Difference: Variance between the agency rate and the average BAR rate for the hotel.
- Sold Out %: Percentage of dates with a travel agency booking where the hotel occupancy was 96% or higher. This indicates how often travel agencies are booking on your high demand dates.
Day of Week
View overall travel agent production by day of week for the time period selected.
Rooms YOY Change
View the overall travel agent year over year change for room nights.
View overall all agency data.
- Account Name
- Room Nights
- Room Revenue
- BAR ADR Difference: Variance between the rate for Agency vs the average BAR rate for the hotel
- Ancillary Revenue: Ancillary revenue divided by room revenue as a percentage
- Sold Out Percentage: the percentage of dates where the hotel was sold at 96% or higher and room nights were booked
- ADR Contribution: System calculate the median ADR for this segment of business. ADRs for agencies above the median are tagged as Above Average, those below are tagged Below Average
- Revenue Contribution: Total room revenue for the segment is calculated then sorted from high to low. Those in the Top 80% are marked Top 80%, the rest fall into the Bottom 20%.
View Specific Agency Data
Click on any agency to see the details listed above for the individual agency.
Toggle between agencies using the Agency drop-down list at the top of the page. Select Update.
Revert back to the summary view by using the back button on your browser.