This report provides the pickup by day for the time period selected over the date range selected. This report does not require an As Of Date but does require start and end dates to measure pickup. The time frame can be a single day or longer periods. The report has three sections: room nights, ADR and revenue. All three sections have a starting count (the Pickup Start Date) and ending date (the Pickup End Date) as well as the pickup for the time frame in question.
The first page of the report provides an overview of the report at the market segment level. You can drill into this to see production down to the minor segment level and then the rate code level. The next page of the report shows the day-by-day production down to the market segment, minor market segment, and rate code level.
- Learn about setting Report Parameters here.
- This report can be used to see production for a specific promotion by using the pickup start and end dates to define the availability of the promotion and using the rate code filter to select the rate code for the designated promotion.
- The production in this report is categorized based on the market code in the reservation and the market mapping for the property. If there is production for a rate code in an unexpected category, this is an indication of a miscoded reservation. If the market code is updated in the reservation, the updated data will be sent with the next day's file and the report will be updated. This makes the report a good auditing tool.
- This report is for single hotel or portfolio use.
- When run for multiple months, this report separates each month into its own tab. Upon export to Excel, each tab will be named for the appropriate month. There is also a totals tab when the report is generated for multiple months.