This report provides pace by both market segment and rate codes versus the same time last year based on the date entered in the As of Date field. Initially, all production is collapsed into major market segments. You can drill down to see the rate codes within each major and minor market segments and the production for each rate code. Room nights, ADR and room revenue are shown for the current year and the prior year. The variance between the two is also represented.
Learn about setting Report Parameters here.
- This report can be used for single hotels or for a portfolio. When used for a portfolio, the data is an aggregate for the portfolio.
- The comparison data is day to day as opposed to date to date. If you pull a report for the month of March, March 1 – 31, 2020 will be compared to March 3 – April 2, 2019.
- Pace reports require an As Of Date.
- When run for multiple months, this report separates each month into its own tab. Upon export to Excel, each tab will be named for the appropriate month. There is also a totals tab when the report is generated for multiple months.
- The data in the report is categorized based on the market code in the reservation data. Rate codes in an unexpected market category indicate either mismapped market segments or miscoded reservation data. Data in an unknown market category indicates either an unmapped market code or a reservation with no market code.