Upload your customized videos hosted on external sites, such as YouTube or Vimeo. They'll then be available for you to insert into any proposal during the creation or editing process.
Select a Property
If you have access to more than one property, select a property from the drop-down menu. This step is unnecessary if you have access to only one property.
Your page may look different from the screenshots below, depending on your eProposal configuration and the permissions you have been granted.
Navigate to Video
Select Create/Edit > Video.
Here you'll see any videos already uploaded to your account. Select Add Video.
Enter Video Details
Provide a descriptive name for your new video for your internal use only. Enter an embeddable iFrame element for the video URL. The Active box will be automatically checked. Select Save.
You may uncheck the Active box if you are not ready for the team to use the video in their proposals.
How to create an embeddable iFrame element
- Go to your video in the video hosting service.
- Select Share.
- In the Share pop-up, copy just the URL from the code displayed in the Embed area that begins with "https://" as shown in the example below.
- The embedded URL for any video hosted by YouTube follows this pattern
(be sure to replace "InsertYourVideoID" with your video's actual ID): https://www.youtube.com/embed/InsertYourVideoID
- The embedded URL for any video hosted by Vimeo follows this pattern
(be sure to replace "InsertYourVideoID" with your video's actual ID): https://player.vimeo.com/video/InsertYourVideoID
How can I use Video?
- Introduce yourself in a video to foster a relationship with your client.
- Create personalized video tours addressed to individual prospects.
- Highlight key features of your venue.
- Showcase meeting spaces.
- Digitally connect with clients throughout the event planning process.
- Offer greetings from senior staff.
- Build a library of videos to insert into your proposals.
Now that you have videos ready to go, you can use them in your eProposals.