Add (or subtract) points to a group of members all at once with Member Batch Transactions.
Upon logging in, you land on the Home tab.
Navigate to the Member Batch Upload tab
Select the Member Batch Upload tab.
Select Member Batch Transactions.
Select Download Template to download the pre-formatted template.
If your file isn't generated, disable the pop-up blocker in your browser and try again.
Browse to your Download folder to locate, open and enter your data into the file in Microsoft Excel.
The template contains these fields:
- Email: Enter the member's email
- Points: Enter the number of points to be added or subtracted to the member's account
- Expiration Date: Enter the date the points will expire
- Reason: Choose a reason from the drop-down list
- Comments Internal: Enter optional notes to be attached to the transaction record for internal purposes only
- Comments for Customer: Enter optional notes to be sent to the member in an email
- Include Comments in Email: Enter "yes" to include comments entered in the "Comments for Customer" column in an email to the member or "no" to exclude comments from email
- Send Email to Customer: You can email your members their new points balance when you upload your file. By default, the option to send emails is enabled. Enter "yes" to send an email to the member with their new points balance or "no" to not send an email to the member. If this field is left blank, an email will be sent by default.
- Master Property Code: If left blank, this will default to your primary property
Save your file with a new name that includes the date.
When your file is complete, select Add Transactions.
Select the File icon to browse for your file.
Your file name will now appear in the form. Select Upload to complete the import.
To enable these automated emails, you must first provide Cendyn with an email template. Please contact your Cendyn Product Experience Team for more information.