Are your confirmation emails displaying room types instead of room descriptions? Are you adding breakfast to one of your Rate Types? Edit your property data to ensure the most up to date information is being shared with your guest. You can also add descriptions to a number of different fields we receive - Source of Business, Rate Type, VIP Code, etc.
Access the Property Data Tab
1. Select the circle icon containing the first initial of your name in the upper right corner to view a drop-down list.
2. Select Admin from the drop-down list.
3.Select Property Data from the All Tabs drop-down list.
Edit Property Data
1. Choose the desired field from the drop-down FieldName
2. Select Edit to update the Field Value, Description, or Notes. This is also where entries can be deleted.
Once updates are complete select Submit.
Line breaks can be applied by adding <br/>
Add Property Data - One At A Time
1. Select the correct field from the drop-down FieldName:
2. Select Add Property Data Item - One At A Time
3. Insert the information and select Submit.
Add Property Data - From File
1. Choose the correct field from the drop-down FieldName:
Select Add Property Data Items - From File
2. A window will populate prompting you to Download Template. Once downloaded, remove the sample content in row 2 and add in the desired values.
3. Browse and select the file you created.
If the Enable data overwriting box is selected, any existing entries will be automatically updated to match the data in the excel you are uploading.
Your new Property Data is ready to be utilized.