If you are experiencing an error message while trying to access eInsight please clear your cookies and cache prior to contacting Product Help as this will most likely resolve the issue. Below are browser specific instructions.
Chrome and Firefox are our preferred internet browsers.
- In Chrome, at the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Check the boxes next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files."
- Click Clear data.
- In Firefox, click the menu button and select Settings.
- Select the panel and go to the Cookies and Site Data section.
- Click the Clear Data... button. The Clear Data dialog will appear.
- Check the boxes next to "Cookies and Site Data" and "Cached Web Content."
- Click Clear.
- In Opera, press Ctrl+H to open your history page.
- Click Clear browsing data in the top-right corner.
- Select a time range using the drop down, such as Recent History, All Time or the past hour.
- Check the boxes you wish to remove. Be sure to select "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files."
- Click Clear browsing data.
- Open the Safari app on your Mac.
- Choose Safari > Preferences.
- Click Privacy.
- Click Manage Website Data.
- Select one or more websites.
- Be sure to include www.einsight.cendyn.com
- Click Remove or Remove All.
Article is closed for comments.