You can copy an entire campaign with the Copy Campaign option. This is useful if you want to
- Reuse a carefully designed campaign including all queries and other details.
- If you just need to modify a few details of a campaign to reuse it for a new campaign.
For instance, if you carry out a monthly birthday campaign, you may consider setting the campaign up once for the selected time, then copy the campaign and simply adjust the query to the new month.
Note: the functions described are also valid for the Sales Campaign app. The only difference between Marketing Campaign and Sales Campaign is the choice of recipients: in Sales Campaign, you can only write to contacts that exist in B2B.
Copying a campaign
- First locate and access the campaign.
- From anywhere in the Campaign Menu, click the option Copy Campaign.
The system copies the campaign including all details, from email and template settings up to activity settings and queries.
- The Campaign Name changes to “Copy of <campaign name>”
- The Status field is set to In Preparation.
- The Link Tracking is cleared and should be reselected/picked again, once you have made sure that you have selected the proper template.