You can use the Attachments Overview option in the Template option for attaching one or more documents to Transactional Campaign jobs/templates. The attachment is then sent with each email generated from this template. You can also attach a document to an individual email in the Messages Overview.
Note: You can only attach documents that have been added to the list of attachments via Setup > Attachments. Also see below.
- In the Template option, select the Attachments Overview tab.
- Select the Append Attachment icon and select the desired attachment from the drop-down menu.
- The system loads the document and displays the Attachment name.
- The (optional) Condition field for special requirements is implemented by the NextGuest specialist. It can be used, for instance, to attach different files based on language or arrival date, etc.
- The Description can provide more information on when to use the attachment, etc.
- Select Save & Close when you are done.
How to add documents for use as attachments in Setup
Using the Attachments option from the Setup menu, you can add, view and modify the files that are available as attachments for Transactional Campaign jobs. You can only attach documents which have been added to the attachment list here in Setup > Attachments.
File size restriction: Please note that there is a file size restriction for attachments. The maximum file size per attachment is 3MB. The system will not let you add larger files here and display an appropriate message if this is the case. Generally, we recommend avoiding exceeding 10MB for the total message size.
- From the Setup menu, select Attachments.
The system displays the list with available attachments
- For uploading a default file attachment, select Add.
The system displays the Create New Attachment dialog.
- Enter the Attachment Name.
- Select the file you want to attach by clicking into the drop area and selecting the required file from the File Upload dialog.
- Alternatively, you can drag and drop the required file into the drop area.
- Optionally, provide a Description of the file if the file name is not intuitive enough.
- Define a Valid From/To date range, if you only want to send the attachment for a specific time.
- Select Save & Close.
Article is closed for comments.