VIEWING THE MESSAGE
For any of the recipients, you can view the Transactional Campaign email in the format it will be/was sent to the recipient by clicking on any of the list entries.
Moreover, you can view some Details about the guest transaction (including job name, PMS reservation number, hotel user and created date) and access the available Edit & Send options or Resend Email options in the Action column and preview the email you are about to send/resend.
Within the Details, you have several options - you can:
- Click on “Show all messages for this hotel guest profile” to see all transactional messages, which have been sent to this guest
- Click on “Show all messages for this reservation/stay” for both PMS and CRS reservation to see all transactional messages, which have been sent for this reservation
- See the Job Name
- See when the message was created and sent
- Under Email Opened you can see how many times an email has been opened, at what time as well as with which medium
- Under Links clicked you can see which link has been clicked, how many times a link has been clicked, at what time as well as with which medium
The upper part shows the email details, which you can modify when resending an email. The lower part shows some reservation details. This part is for information only.
You can only edit a guest confirmation manually when the status is on hold.
You have the following options:
- Change the Email to Address of the recipient
- Modify the Email Subject and the From Address and
- Click Send Email to send/resend the email or Save & Close, if you want to send later.
4. Click the Email Preview tab to view the Transactional Campaign email in the format it will be/was sent to the recipient.
Here is a sample corner of a reservation confirmation.
To Edit the message, go to “Email Preview” - the parts which have been made editable (Text Module tickbox – content is editable) will have a red box around them and can be edited
Once edited, you can either Save&Close, Close (without saving) or send the message
- Click Delete for this message if you find that something basic is wrong with.
In this case, you need to go back to the source system (for instance your PMS application) and carry out changes there.
2. Select Add Attachment to attach a document before resending the message.
3. When you have finished viewing and checking the email, you can click Send Email to send the email or close the window again by clicking the Close button.