The Page Manager is a tool that helps you create and manage your website pages. It includes a variety of features that make it easy to add and edit content, see how your pages will look before publishing them, and publish them.
With the Page Manager you can:
- Add or edit pages on your website
- Add content to your pages such as text, links, images, icons, and documents (including PDFs)
- Use the WYSIWYG ("what you see is what you get") editor and page preview features to see how your content and page will look before publishing
Edit a page
- Select the Page Manager from the CMS dashboard.
- From the list of pages, select the page you want to edit.
The page editor opens.
Each page can have headings, a short description, copy, thumbnails, and a top image with marketing messages and links. Pages can also have client specific layout features and SEO content. You can work your way through the editing process by clicking one tab option after the other and entering information as applicable, including Content, Images, and Attributes.
The main benefit of the WYSIWYG editor is its ease of use. It allows you to create and edit content visiually, without having to understand the coding necessary for a web page creation.
- Use the Content page and the WYSIWYG editor to add and edit text, as required.
Additional options allow you to insert images, documents, widgets, and to create links to other content. See section Add documents, including PDFs, to a page below.
- Select Preview to see how the page will display prior to publishing. Select Save when you are done.
Add/edit a top image
Using the Image tab option, you can add and edit images available from the Image Manager.
- In the page editor, select the tab option Images.
Any images in the Image Manager. are available for use in any of your pages.
- From here you can adjust the image as required, or remove the current image and replace it with another one. For more information on image adjustments, see the related article.
If your site template has a photo slider on the type of page you are creating, you can add several images at once and then change the order in which they will display in the rotation.
- Change the sequence when using several images by moving them around with drag + drop.
If an image is not the correct size to be used in the top image placement, it will not appear as an option to select even if it has been uploaded into the Image Manager. The minimum size requirements for images in this placement are width: 1920px and height: 1080px.
Add documents, including PDFs, to a page
When you are in the WYSIWYG editor, you can add documents, including PDFs, to page content.
- Select the option Insert Document.
The system displays a list of available documents that have been upload to the system in Document Manager. For details on Document Manager, see related article.
- Select the PDF or other document you want to include at this position of the page content.
You can select any of the documents available in the list.
Note: You can insert images and widgets in the same manner. Simply select the options Insert Images and Insert Widget, respectively.