Release Notes for v5.24 - May 13, 2021
We're pleased to share our latest NextGuest CRM enhancements, which will be deployed on May 18, 2021:
- We're updating the look and feel of Profile cards to make it easier and quicker to discern a Profile's type in line with our new styling that was launched last year.
- We're adjusting how our SIHOT integration will import data to accommodate multi-room bookings and enable the sending of grouped Pre-Departure emails.
- For our integration with Silverbyte Optima, we're adjusting the import to capture guests' preferred languages in their Profiles.
Read on for more information.
Determine Profile Type at a Glance
The styling of both large and small Profile cards has been updated following feedback from the launch of our new styling. Profiles will continue to appear in three different colors depending on the Profile type. Prospects will appear in grey, central members in blue and loyalty members in gold.
Send Single Emails for Multi-Room Bookings
We're extending our SIHOT integration to capture the details of the person making a booking, enabling a single Pre-Departure email to be sent, usually to the Booker, when a multi-room booking has been made. This builds on the capability we introduced in the v5.22 release to do the same for Pre-Arrival and Post Stay emails.
Avoid sending Pre-Departure emails per room for multi-room bookings with these two simple steps:
Step 1: Set up the "Pre-Departure Group Booking” template within Job Set Up.
Step 2: Tick the "Exclude Grouped Bookings" filter in the Scheduler for the existing "Pre-Departure Booking” template.
How it works:
- The Pre-Departure email will be sent to the Booker if the Guest is not available.
- The Booker will receive a single email when booking multiple rooms.
- Only bookings with the same stay data will get a single Pre-Departure email with a summary of all rooms booked.
- The Summary Pre-Departure email will include the number of rooms, number of people and total revenue.
- For one-room bookings without a Guest, we'll assume the Booker (which is a natural person) is the Guest, irrelevant of the source, and a standard Pre-Departure email will be sent.
- Templates for Pre-Departure multi-room bookings will be available for set up.
Please note: Group Bookings in this context DOES NOT apply to Group/Block Bookings; it refers to a multi-room booking. Functionality released in 5.22 for Pre-Arrival and Post-Stay emails remains unchanged.
Capture Guests' Preferred Languages with Silverbyte Optima
Via our integration with Silverbyte Optima, guests' preferred languages will be captured during the initial and incremental imports, then added to CRM GXM Profiles. The Language code can be mapped to be made available for sending emails in guests' preferred languages.