The Language module allows hotels, resorts or casinos to create full versions of the website in multiple languages, all managed via the CMS dashboard and using the same visual content and image library.
With the Language module, you can add or edit a new language at any time, all on your own.
Translation services must be obtained by a third party vendor and will incur additional costs. This module is only available with Cendyn CMS 7.0+.
- Easily add and edit an unlimited number of languages, all on your own; no HTML knowledge required.
- Update all content for each new language on the website: navigation, pages, calendar of events, etc.
- Automatic translation of “hard-coded” elements on the website such as a booking engine widget.
Create a Game Plan
- Work with your Account Manager to identify new languages to implement on the website.
- Request the Language module and languages to be added to the website.
- We will populate language pages and labels with customer-provided translated content.
Add a New Language
- Once the Language module is enabled, select the “New Language” button.
- Enter the name of the language.
- Enter the language acronym as the slug (i.e., French – fr).
- Select the local dialect of the language from the Localization drop-down list (i.e., fr_FR = French (France) or fr_BE = French (Belgium).
- Click Save and Publish to enable the new language. The full content appears on the front end in the enabled alternate language.
Publish Site Languages
In the Languages Dashboard, toggle the Publish button under the Action column to publish or unpublish a language.
Edit Site Languages
In the Languages Dashboard, click on a Language or select the Edit icon in the Action column to edit an existing language.