Pegasus CRS offers a standard email template that customers can customize. It can be used to send a email reminders to guests before their arrival, to encourage them to take advantage of their concierge services, or to ask a guest to leave a review after they have checked out.
Navigate to Pre/Post Stay Emails > Email Templates
You can only use one template for pre-arrival emails and one for post-stay emails at a time.
- Here you can view, copy, delete and download all the templates that have already been uploaded.
- To upload a new template, click on Choose file to browse your computer.
- Template files must be uploaded in .zip format
- The .zip file must contain the following:
- Locale Folders - one for each language that you want to make translations available for - ‘en’, ‘fr’, ‘de’, ‘ru’, ‘es’, ‘ca’
- Each locale folder must contain a .html file
- Each locale folder should also contain all images referenced in the .html
- Make sure you do not add all of the locale folders to a single folder before compressing to a .zip file.
- No other files besides the HTML files and images should be included.
- Apple devices may add hidden files, which can prevent the template from uploading correctly.
Refer to this article to learn how to manage a Pre/Post Stay Email