The Property Yield Restrictions option can be used to apply restrictions for reservations made on the property’s booking engine.
Navigate to: Property Management > Property Yield Restrictions
- Same Day Check-in options:
- Allow - to allow a guest to make a reservation for check-in on the same day
- Do not allow - to not allow a guest to make a reservation for the same day check-in
- Do not allow after - to not allow a guest to make a same-day check-in reservation after the specified time of the day
Set Impose Max LOS to Yes to restrict the maximum length of stay for a guest.
- Enter the number of nights allowed for a guest's stay in the Max LOS
- This field must be populated if the Impose Max LOS field is set as Yes
For example, if the Max LOS field is set to 28 nights, and a guest chooses more than 28 nights on the booking UI, the message entered in the Max LOS Exceeded Msg will be displayed
- Enter the Minimum Lead Time and Maximum Lead Time in the respective fields
- The Minimum Lead-Time (# of days) and Maximum Lead-Time (# of days) will specify how many days in advance bookings must be made to access the rate plan