Once your agreement has been finalized, an Implementations Specialist will work alongside you to enter your hotel’s content, policies, rooms and rate plans into the CRS.
You can expect your hotel to go live in the GDS within 15 business days once all your data has been successfully uploaded to the CRS.
The implementation process will cover all your training needs in order to complete the upload. Throughout the process you will receive advice on best practices as well as what to expect from us leading up to your activation date.
Be aware that any delay in the CRS upload can postpone your activation date.
- Complete the New Property Setup form sent to you by your Implementation Specialist
- Implementation Session I (CRS listing info)
- Complete the CRS Listing info prior to next session (Mandatory fields)
- Implementation Session II (Room and/or Rates build)
- Complete remaining Room and/or Rates info prior to next session
- Optional session depending on your requirements (Public or negotiated Rate build)
- Once all information is completed and reviewed, the hotel is sent for activation
- Post-implementation session once hotel is live on the distribution channels
The time frames can be delayed if the required implementation information is incomplete.
Implementation Session I
- Training Program Overview
- Pegasus CRS Login & Navigation
- Listing Information
- Default Policies
- Hotel Content
Complete Preview-Edit All right after the session.
Implementation Session II
- Room Type Build
- Public Rate Build
- Item/Rate Calendar Tabs
- Reservation Handling
- Images Management
Build remaining rooms and rates prior to activation or next session.
Implementation III (optional)
- Negotiated Rate Build
Once the hotel is GDS Live, request a test sell from the negotiated rate client.
Our Client Support can assist you with urgent queries regarding the following:
- Operational issues
- CRS issues or questions.
- Rate solicitation issues or any related questions
- Reservation queries
- Rate issues
- Availability inquiries
The CRS is a Central Reservation System connecting your hotel to multiple distribution channels. It allows you to manage your rates, availability and reservations, as well as your hotel content.
Clients can book your hotel through four main distribution channels:
- Global Distribution Systems – travel agents
- Alternative Distribution Systems (ADS) – online travel agents
- Internet Booking Engine (IBE) – your website booking engine (optional)
- Voice Reservations – Pegasus call center agents