This is a reference article. The below data will be completed in RVNG.
- BREAKFAST ITEMS: Information regarding the breakfast served at the restaurant, hours
- DINING INFORMATION: List of restaurant(s)/café(s)/bar(s) located on the hotel premises as well as in the area, distance from the hotel (mi/km), type of cuisine and opening hours.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Default cancellation policy information and seasonal cancellation policies if applicable.
- GUARANTEE POLICY: Default guarantee policy information along with any seasonal guarantee policies if applicable
- TAX INFORMATION: Default lodging tax policy text as well as the city tax payable locally at the hotel (not included in default tax policy)
- CHILD POLICY: The hotel’s child policy description.
- DRIVING DIRECTIONS: Directions from the airport(s) (we suggest using Google Map).
- AREA INFORMATION: Information regarding the area where the hotel is located
- HOTEL INFORMATION: The hotel description and its facilities.
- MARKETING TEXT: Key elements of both the Hotel and Area information.
- PET POLICY: Information about small pets, working animals and charges
- PARKING: Information on car park availability at the hotel or nearby and the cost.
- OFF-SITE FACILITIES: Meeting/conference facilities located nearby (incl. distances to hotel)
- OFF-SITE PROPERTY INFORMATION: Area/amenities available off-site (incl. distances hotel)
- OFF-SITE RECREATIONAL INFORMATION: Recreational amenities/facilities located nearby or in the area (incl. distances (km/mi) to the hotel).
- ON-SITE FACILITIES INFORMATION: Important for hotels with meeting rooms/conference facilities - detailed information including room name(s), max capacity etc.
- ON-SITE PROPERTIES INFORMATION: Hotel leisure and business amenities can be listed here, advise ‘Free’ or ‘Additional Charge’. Example: WI-Fi, Pool, Parking, 24/7 Reception etc.
- ON-SITE RECREATIONAL INFORMATION: Detailed Information about the recreational services/facilities on hotel’s premises can be uploaded here, opening hours, service types, also advise ‘Free’ or ‘Additional Charge’.
- PRIMARY POINT OF INTEREST: High selling point list of attractions including the distance from the hotel in radius of 25mi/30km
- ROOM INFORMATION: Number of rooms and floors. Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) compliance - Mandatory for U.S. properties.
- Best practice: list of the hotel rooms with descriptions, room views, room location. Information whether the hotel can provide/accommodate roll-away in the rooms, cribs (cots) information
- TAG LINE: List any seasonal closures of amenities (must be maintained).
- Add any City Tax payable locally (not included in default tax policy).
- TRANSPORTATION: Public transport general information such as the closest train, underground and bus stations and their distance from the hotel.
- KEY CONTACTS: At least 1 main contact must be uploaded. (name, email or phone number)
- PHONE/EMAIL: Main business phone number, fax number, hotel notification e-mail and website.
- NEARBY AIRPORTS: The primary airport (mandatory), secondary airport (optional) with the distances to the hotel (km/mi)
Please sign in to leave a comment.