This is a reference article. The below data will be completed in RVNG.
Required information for each room type
- Max 30 characters
- Example: 2 Queen Beds Standard Room
- Example: Standard rooms with 2 queen size bed, ideal for business travelers and couples. The standard rooms are all very bright with big windows, most of them with nice city views. Free Wi-FI, parquet floors, free safety box, bathroom amenities and marble floors, LCD TVs with international channels.
- Line 1: Same as Room Name (e.g. 2 Queen Beds Standard Room)
- Line 2: Max 45 characters (e.g. Parquet Floor, Bathroom-marble floors)
- Line 3: Max 45 characters (e.g. Free Wi-FI, LCD TV, Minibar, Safe)
- Select one of the following: APARTMENT/CONDO/ROOM/STUDIO/SUITE/VILLA
- Select one of the following: PREMIUM/DELUXE/SUPERIOR/STANDARD/ECONOMY
Number of Double (Full) Beds
Number of King Beds
Number of Queen Beds
Number of Sofa Beds
Number of Single (Twin) Beds
Number of Bedrooms
- Only complete for suites and/or apartments
Number of Roll-away beds
Number of Persons Allowed without a Roll-away
Number of Rooms of this Type
Required information for each public rate plan
- Max 30 characters
- Example: Best Available Rate
- Example: Best Available Rate Breakfast Excluded
- Line 1: Same as Rate Name (e.g. Best Available Rate)
- Line 2: Max 45 characters (e.g. Breakfast Excluded)
- Line 3: Max 45 characters (any additional value-added items/services/facilities)
Load rates for each Room Type for at least a year ahead.
The Hotel may use year-round or seasonal rates. For seasonal rates, the start and end date of the season would be required along with the relevant room rates.
The minimum requirement for activation is the Best Available Rate, however additional promotional rates are recommended and will be discussed during the session. Negotiated, Consortia, Direct Connect and Booking Engine, when applicable, will also be discussed during the session. An additional session can be arranged to discuss these rates in more detail.