Are you looking at reports and are confused about what you're looking at? This article will elaborate more on specific things like report columns, audiences, and some discrepancies on data you may see on a report.
Reporting - Email
Below are the reasons why you would see the email field is null or does not exist.
- Null means the email was not supplied by the source or PMS and the email is not flagged as primary or was erased as part of GDPR/data cleansing.
- Does not exist means we don't have the email in our database.
PID Audiences and Audience Counts
Below are reasons why there are times when PID audiences and audience counts do not match up, which is more often than not.
- Audience counts are detached from campaigns and are working off profiles.
- PID Audiences are working off unique email addresses and will exclude email addresses that are the same, supplied from different sources.
Meaning of Address Status
US postal addresses are processed weekly, on Sundays, to scrub and validate the addresses against a national database. Below are the statuses you may see.
- Status 0 = Address has not been processed. This may be due to the new profile and not going through the weekly process yet.
- Status 1 = Valid Address
- Status 2 or higher = There are too many missing fields or insufficient data
Please sign in to leave a comment.