Go to the Notifications link, select your Notification Selection Criteria and click on Notification Find (i.e. Notification Type: Reservation / Reservation #: 106891633305 / Status: Complete).
Your notifications log will be displayed on the screen, showing the following information:
- Method used to make the change
- Date the change was requested
- Date the notification was generated
- Internal reference number
- Additional information about the change
Look for the most recent Sequence Number and click on Find Children.
The most recent Sequence Number Children Found popup screen contains the method of delivery generated for each notification record (Look for the method of delivery RezviewConnect).
Click on Requeue:
- A pop-up message will inform the user that the notification has been re-queued successfully, to all elements that were originally queued for delivery, including the PMS interface and email notification
- You can also then check the reservation in Pegasus to view the PMS Confirmation Number or check in PMS that the reservation has delivered