Do you want information about the menu tabs? Do you need to know where to go to create an audience or edit a campaign? This article will walk you through the menu tabs explaining what actions can be completed in each menu tab. Check out the other articles to learn how to navigate within the tabs.
The property tab is in the upper left-hand corner next to eInsight with a drop-down option if you have access to view other properties.
Menu Tabs on the Left
Depending on your role, your menu tabs may not include all of the menus displayed here.
- Profile menu tab is where you can search for guests.
- Priority Q menu tab is where you can customize emails for your VIPs.
- Audiences menu tab is where you can create audiences for your email marketing campaigns.
- Campaigns menu tab is where you can manage and create content.
- Calendar menu tab is where you schedule campaigns and stay organized.
- eGallery menu tab is where all available images are stored.
- Reports menu tab gives you the ability to follow the performances of each campaign with reports.
- Survey menu tab is the location to review guest feedback and survey.
The pink button at the bottom-left corner is the help button. Select the Help Button and in the pop-up, type in the keywords to search for relating articles in Cendyn Knowledge Cloud.