This article will show some simple steps to build a campaign template that will be professionally and visually appealing for your guests utilizing Studio.
This is an article to help you initiate and create a template. See other eInsight CRM Studio articles for specific features and details.
Building Your Campaign Template
Log into eInsight
In the menu bar on the far left, select Campaigns to expand the drop-down, then select Templates.
Select Create Template in the upper right-hand.
Once the template settings load, add information to the following:
- Name: Provide a name for the campaign template (ex: Hotel Origami-Summer Vacation ad)
- Tags: Add Tags to give an overview of what the campaign template is intended for (ex: Marketing, Summer)
- Properties: Verify all the properties the campaign is intended for are listed
- Description: Describe the campaign purpose in as much detail as possible
The elements are the pre-created content blocks/elements to create a campaign template. All the content blocks/elements to build a template are at the right-hand-side bar. Select the content blocks/elements you want and drag them over. If you decide to remove the content block or element, select the delete button within the content block or element to remove it.
Building a Template From Scratch
It is ideal to build the template first, then edit and add branding colors and content.
- The first item in a campaign template should be a Preheader. Preheader automatically optimizes and resizes the content for desktop and mobile devices. It also has a link to "view this email with images or new browser." With this, there is a cell where you can add a short message (ex: Welcome to Hotel Origami).
Take notice of the highlighted colors as you drag the content blocks to build your template. Orange highlights the space. Green indicates where the content block/element will be placed.
- Select and drop a Logo after the Preheader or add a single story.
- Continue adding other contents blocks and elements to build out the template
- Create an offsetting (right-left) story
- Select and drop Left Image CTA
- Select and drop Right Image CTA
- Select and drop the Simple Footer at the end
The green line is not visible when adding a content block/element to the bottom.
Once the template is built, go to the top and select Save.