This article will walk you through the easy steps to editing and changing the personalization tags for email campaigns.
How to change a tag format
Let's say I want to change the total rate tag on my transactional email. I log into eInsight.
Once eInsight loads, these are the steps.
- Select campaign (the menu section on the left)
- Select manage
- Look for the campaign to edit/change. Select the three dots
- Select edit in the drop-down menu
When the campaign loads and can be edited, these are the steps.
- Double click the right column with #
- Once the options bar is displayed, select the #
In the pop-up window, follow these steps.
- In the filter search option, type in the subject tag format you want to edit/change. In this case, staytotal is typed in
- Options associated with the filter words will display. Look for the correct option and select formatted. In this case, the first line, #STAYTOTALREVENUE#, is the correct option
A new pop-up window will display. This is where your selection will change the tag format. Right now, this tag is at "no format."
Select the appropriate option.
- In this example, the Fixed-point is selected
- Then select okay to complete
Go back to the campaign sample.
- Select the refresh button
- You can see because of the new tag, the total rate changed from 635.5100 to 635.51