Release notes - November 7, 2022
At Cendyn, we're committed to evaluating our existing products to discover new opportunities for improvement. We're happy to share the latest enhancements that have come out of this process, which will be deployed on November 08, 2022.
Here are the highlights:
- Users with permission will be able to edit the personal and contact information stored in their guest profiles, including names, salutations, emails, addresses and phone numbers. You'll be able to update profile information faster and in real time, without the need to submit a support ticket.
- We're updating the look and feel of PriorityQ to better serve your needs. Tabs are being added to help you quickly locate reservations based on email and/or reservation status. This more streamlined workflow will make it easier to track and monitor which guests have been sent emails.
Stay tuned as we continue to further enhance PriorityQ based on customer feedback. Minimal downtime is expected at the time of deployment.
Edit Profile Contact Information
Updating a guest's profile is very simple. Search for a guest on the Search Guests tab. After selecting the profile you want to update, click the new Edit button in the top right of the profile.
Make your updates and select Submit.
- At the time of this release, profile fields will be editable for client-uploaded sources that are non-guest loyalty, web sources and PMS records.
- Permanent guest profile updates must be made in the PMS. If you enter a new guest email or make other contact updates here it will not update the PMS.
- All Profile fields will be editable except for Customer ID# and Source Guest ID#.
To learn how to add permission to update guest profiles to your user role(s), see "Assign Permissions to a Role" here: eInsight - create a new role.
New PriorityQ Workflow
Watch a short demo to learn about PriorityQ's new workflow
You'll see the improvements we've made as soon as you open PriorityQ. First, there are four new tabs that you can use to quickly filter reservations by email and/or reservation status: On hold, Skipped, Sent and All.
Next you'll see that we've changed the columns displayed on the dashboard. The new columns will be: Booked, Name, Email, Language, Reservation, Property, Arrival and Status. From this view, you can select an email to Edit or Skip.
You can also click on the reservation column to view a reservation's details.